Welcome to MLS Baja Properties, an MLSbaja.com Affiliate Sign in | Help

Baja Real Estate Group, MLSbaja.com blog

Insights and comments from our agents and Broker on the Real Estate Market in Baja California, Mexico

<a href="http://www.mlsbajaproperties.com"</a>

SENTRI Pass Available Online
As many of you have heard recently, the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security is now responsible for issuing the SENTRI Pass for frequent travelers to the U.S.  Keep up to date on the current regulations, requirements and fees by visiting our Baja Tips section at MLSBajaProperties.com.  You'll find all the information, including a link to the online SENTRI Pass Application.
Posted: Monday, January 22, 2007 3:34 PM by Herb Kinsey


Lorelei Welch said:

Can we renew our Sentri passes online?

# March 9, 2007 10:32 AM

Herb Kinsey said:

Hi Lorelei,

I was just reviewing the information on the Customs and Border Protection Website.  Apparently, you must call to schedule an appointment in order to RENEW your SENTRI pass.  You must download the application form and bring the completed form with you to your renewal appointment.  You can see this info by going to the CBP Website.  Also, the Dept. of Homeland Security automatically extended the membership in the program from 2 years to 5 years.  I've pasted the info from the CBP site below for your reference:

SENTRI Online Application

Improvements now allow motorists to apply for SENTRI privileges online. Also, membership in the SENTRI program is being extended from 2 to 5 years, effective immediately. To report problems or issues with this application, please email goes.support@dhs.gov

To be safe, you may want to give them a call to verify whether it's actually time to renew.

Hope this helps.

Mary Anne Cox


# March 11, 2007 11:55 AM

TrackBack said:

# March 13, 2007 1:24 PM

Michael A Basham said:

Where do i apply for a sentri pass

# March 15, 2007 8:56 AM

Herb Kinsey said:

Hi Michael,  

You can either apply online at the Customs and Border Protection website (http://www.cbp.gov) or you can download the application from their website, complete it and go to their office at:

Otay Mesa

2500 Paseo Internacional

Otay Mesa, California 92154

(619) 690-7600

I'm assuming you're in the San Diego Area, however, if you're from outside of California there are other offices with addresses and phone numbers here:


You can also find these links on our MLSBajaProperties website under Baja Tips.

Hope this helps!

Mary Anne

# March 15, 2007 3:38 PM

lana horton said:

Hi can you give me the info I will need to get the pass and where is the best place to get it I am not apposed to driving

# November 20, 2007 11:47 PM

Herb Kinsey said:

Hi Lana and thanks for asking.  You can now apply for the SENTRI Pass online.  However, once your application has been approved, you will need to go to the SENTRI Office in person for fingerprinting, vehicle inspection and, of course, to pay all necessary fees.  Complete instructions (including how much it will cost)for applying can be found by visiting:  http://www.mlsbaja.com/SentriPass.html

Hope this information is helpful and Good Luck!

# November 21, 2007 12:25 PM
Leave a Comment





Comment Notification

Subscribe to this post's comments using RSS